Saturday, May 03, 2008

FLIGHT OF THE SOUL




FLIGHT OF THE SOUL
__________________

I once checked out -let us say, examined-
all my possible options in life
to make sure I was sticking with tradition
and gaining experiences from the past.
Why? Because I believed it was the safest way to go.
Because there are hidden costs lurking down in things.
Because any ounce of diplomacy is needed to ........

Nonsense, interrupted my soul.
Stop trying to ace something from that stuff.
Run fast and free. it's your race to win.
Do not worry about whether or not tradition
and family history are important.
It's your life! Dive in head-first
and trust your intuition.

Then, wings spread, my soul started off
on a spiritual flight to responsible freedom,
inviting me to follow her, for, even with
my poor weak-buterfly-like wings,
I could learn to master life and
spit out what it really means to me,
which in fact I did.







.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home